(urth) What symbols mean for Wolfe

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:48:14 PST 2012

>Dan'l Danehy-Oakes: There's a passage somewhere where Silk wonders whether "free will" is just
>the privilege of consenting to what is going to happen anyway.

This is in alignment with my own perspective of things. Truly free and independent choice of action
is necessarily a limitation on an all-powerful God's power.

Conversely, the more aware a person becomes of God's Plan the less freedom of action he/she has.

Moreover, a perfect God has no choices at all. There are no forks in the road for God because every
choice has a "best" solution and thus God's path is pre-determined, single-track and perfect.

Thus free-will..I won't call it an illusion. But it is something which can exist only from a human
perspective, not a divine perspective.