(urth) (no subject)

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:21:16 PST 2012

 Especially if we buy into Daniel Petersen's ideas regarding
Wolfe's libertarianism, humans who prey upon other humans are to be
considered parasites.

Forgive me for being pedantic and patronising, but I just want to make sure
everyone understands I was talking about the concept of libertarian
freewill in analytic philosophy.  I was not at all referencing the
political position known as Libertarian (as distinct from Republican,
Democrat, etc.).  Wolfe happens to be self-professedly the latter, but
that's not immediately relevant to a philosophical discussion about
freewill vs. determinism.  (Is it?)

-DOJP

--
Daniel Otto Jack Petersen