(urth) Claw = Fang?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Nov 23 10:38:38 PST 2012

I think it's meant along the lines of a classic cultic double meaning:
one esoteric (Jove's eagle) and one esoteric (the clawed serpent). These
two meanings balance perfectly, since one is associated with a
civic/daylight religion and the other with a mysterious/gnostic, even
satanic one.

Rejecting one points to the other but also back to itself.