(urth) Sorcerer's House Comment

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:30:40 PDT 2012

I think *Anansi Boys* is his best novel, far tighter than *American
Gods*(you can feel a lot of both Wolfe's and Lafferty's influences in
those two
novels I think).  He is, though, like you've noted he acknowledged, a
better 'storyteller' than 'writer' and best as a sort of artist-activist
who gets great things known to diverse audiences.  You can't help but like
the guy.

-DOJP