(urth) Fairies and Wolfe

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 10:45:43 PDT 2012

There's also the fact that the sun is renewed through some pretty spectacular technology, too. So if the central image of renewal and rebirth is technological...

Perhaps the difference is in the use. Baldanders is tech without wisdom and with hubris. Presumably, the Hiero-dul/gram/etc. combine technology with wisdom, understanding, at least more than Baldanders. Even Dr. Talos seems more human than Baldanders.