(urth) summer project stories

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 06:05:27 PDT 2012

Hi Steve.  I will forward the stories to you.  1 and 2 were online, and the links are at the start of my first post on them.  In two minutes I will forward all the stories I have done already to you in a huge PDF file.  If you don't get it, please let me know and I will break them down.  This will also include story 8: Volksweapon.

I will put you on my mailing list to receive scans of all the other uncollected stories.  I have sent the scans to several list members, I am hoping they will respond to some of my ideas, especially on ones like "the Green Wall Said."

Let me know if you don't receive a large PDF today.
Marc