(urth) Trial summer project short story: Easter Sunday

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 10:56:58 PDT 2012

I agree - there is a certain parallel between their self-involvement - while the devil does not seem truly evil, DOBSON can't recognize the devil because he is so wrapped up in banal thoughts (can he recognize evil at all?), though the title is Easter Sunday - the triumph of Christ over death and sin for those who accept him.