(urth) Short story 2: The Case of the Vanishing ghost

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 09:50:36 PDT 2012

Cool.  I do think there is a relationship between filo dough and the pie though (thus Philo Queen and the homosexual from Sho Fli Pi who dies in shame that his tea is inferior).  I am not very up on food and origins of food, either.  I will strive to be more precise in those kind of claims in the future.