(urth) The Perils of Partnership

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:06:12 PDT 2012

Oh, but what I wanted to say, before I got carried on with the anti-amazon
rant, was that in my experience - a reasonably thorough one - vendors are
usually very honest in their presentation of items and conditions. At amazon
or anywhere else, you should always check the vendor's rating (which however
only gains significance with the number of reviews).
You should also leave feedback on the order, saying exactly what you told
us, that the library markings should have been mentioned (every other offer
mentions them, so it's not ignorance on the vendor's part).