(urth) summer project idea

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 11:57:39 PDT 2012

Sure Craig.  Right now I am fancying something chronological, with Bibliomen as a whole that might be put off until later.

So something like this, with Bibliomen entries and Fifth Head displaced a bit.

http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=WolfeWiki.StoriesListByDate

some are uncollected and some are online.