(urth) chicago event

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:50:44 PDT 2012

Some pictures from the event:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3588087063033.2169083.1299000908&type=3
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3588087063033.2169083.1299000908&type=3>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shunn/with/6847530346/

https://www.facebook.com/terramysterium

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.292505460818737.67044.123502224385729&type=1
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.292505460818737.67044.123502224385729&type=1>

https://www.facebook.com/lawrence.santoro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2k_6zclwTs&feature=share
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2k_6zclwTs&feature=share>

Some things I forgot to mention:

* Neil Gaiman's speech included a full reading of "A Solar Labyrinth".

* During Gene's speech he made a point of calling out a few specific
people who had come to the event. One of those was Marc Aramini. "Where
is Marc? Where is he sitting?" We were all in the balcony and Mantis and
I were waving our hands like maniacs to attract his attention to us.