(urth) summer project idea

Mo Holkar lists at ukg.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 07:16:34 PDT 2012

At 13:03 20/03/2012, Gerry wrote:
>From: <mailto:marcaramini at yahoo.com>Marc Aramini
> > I will start with the earliest chronological stories of Gene and
> proceed with
> > the most basic of summaries, my impressions if I have any that I think are
> > worthwhile, and then perhaps a series of elements that I found confusing
> > or would like to re-examine after I have read through the story twice with
> > notes.  I will be on the look out for repetitive patterns of
> occurence or words
> > that are used with mysterious misplaced connotation. this would be for the
> > short stories.
>
>Interesting.  the WolfeWiki seems to attempt something like this,
>but the notes and questions are rather sparse for a lot of stories.
>
>- Gerry Quinn

Yes, WolfeWiki contributors have worked enthusiastically over a
selection of stories, but it's very patchy. I'm hoping that Marc and
those who discuss indivdual stories with him on here will be kind
enough to let some of their forthcoming thoughts be reflected on the
wiki (with appropriate credit of course).

best wishes,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki -- a wiki about Gene Wolfe