(urth) Oannes

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:14:51 PDT 2012

On 3/18/2012 11:04 PM, Lee Berman wrote:
> Given that The Outsider never incarnates into a material form, I would guess
> that he is at a higher level than Tzadkiel. But is the Outsider imbued in
> every person and everything, everywhere across all time and all universes?
> I get the sense he is more limited than that (though he has potential).

Well, given that the Outsider asserted that all powers that pretend to
be gods will (in some way) tend to become Him specifically, then, yes,
he *does* seem to imbue all matter.
This is a paradox that (I think it was) CS Lewis pointed out regarding
worldwide religions and religious sects based on the God of the Bible
(including Islam and LDS): In other world religions God is either
impersonal and infinite or personal and finite. The God of the Bible, he
says, is both infinite and person. The Outsider-as-Increate is a very
Bible-oriented deity.

J.