(urth) Lupiverse(es)

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:50:05 PDT 2012

Possibly 'on top of' would be the most natural construction?  But I myself
might be likely to say 'atop' - but I'm a long-time lyricist/poet/whatever,
so I'm apt to use older or odd wording and generally not know what I'm
doing, just naively thinking things 'sound cool'.

(Funny comment about the books not setting one another aflame!)

-DOJP