(urth) Lupiverse(es)

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:37:05 PDT 2012

> Jeff Wilson: I wonder which part of Tzadkiel is on which side.

Sheesh. For me this is such an incisive question. I think showing
Tzadkiel evolving through so many phases including different levels
of beast, levels of man and levels of angel is meant as a metaphor
with a purpose.

I won't say he carries "all" perspectives within himself. That is
reserved for The Increate. But having lived in so many different forms,
he carries quite a few perspectives, allowing an ability to be
essentially on all the conflicting sides shown in the story.

My view is that the old Autarch's rule is a pale reflection of the
true rule of Father Inire. His secret words and his penchant for serving
in various guises is borrowed from Inire, who is much more adept in these
skills.

Likewise I see Inire as a pale reflection of Tzadkiel, whose mechanisms and
ability to play multiple roles is so much greater than his. Following the
progression, Tzadkiel would be a pale reflection of The Increate who is the
ultimate-  universally found everywhere and embodied in everyone and every
thing.