(urth) The Wizard

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:22:55 PDT 2012

Nick Lee wrote:

>> That doesn?t come from Silk?s enlightenment.  It comes straight from the
>> Chrasmological Writings.  It comes, therefore, from Urth?s past.
>>

> And the Book of Nehemiah, which predates the NT.

I don't think Nehemiah beat the moneylenders - he just lectured them -
but in any case the point is moot, because the passage doesn't in fact
mention moneylenders, but traders in sacrificial animals - and that
seems very definitely to be a New Testament reference. (By Wolfe. What
it was for the chrasmologic writers is a more complex question.)