(urth) The Wizard

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:20:20 PST 2012

Yes, Jerry, I confirm that I think Christians can (and ought to) embrace
God as 'dark' in ways distinct from implying evil - this is in poetic
counterpoise to the passages about him as light.  (The Psalms say God
'wraps himself in a canopy of darkness', for example.)  And I also agree
with your last statement about the Outsider being best construed as God on
a Catholic understanding - not somehow substandard to that.

-DOJP