(urth) Great Gene Wolfe Story ...

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:40:02 PST 2012

Ordered the eBook. On B&N and Amazon, $3.00 for the whole set plus the art.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Lovely!
>
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Antonin Scriabin
> <kierkegaurdian at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Looks like a forgot the link!  Here you go:
> > http://www.tor.com/stories/2012/03/dormanna
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Antonin Scriabin <
> kierkegaurdian at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but Tor is running a project
> that
> >> consists of short stories written around a painting by John Palencar,
> one to
> >> be released each Wednesday in March.  This week was a short story by
> Wolfe.
> >> I really enjoyed it, I hope you all do as well!
>

> --
> Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children (
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/).