(urth) The Wizard

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:46:40 PST 2012

> Perhaps we can all agree that what we see as "primary" might say more
about who we are

than what is clear in the books.

Couldn't agree more, and I might add that this is one of the reasons I so
enjoy Wolfe.  It is one thing to just stuff a story full of clever
allusions and references, it is quite another to do so and yet create a
world rich with potential, that gets readers to think and conjure up their
own interpretations and inferences.