(urth) Short story 2: The Case of the Vanishing ghost

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 09:56:01 PDT 2012

I quoted some facts from shoofly pie, this is what it said:

Shoofly pie is a fluffy molasses pie considered traditional among the Pennsylvania Dutch and also known in Southern cooking

The term "shoo-fly pie" first appeared in print in 1926. The pie may get its name because the molasses attracts flies that must be "shooed" away.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Shoofly_pie