(urth) Trial summer project short story: Easter Sunday

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 08:56:05 PDT 2012

--- On Sat, 3/24/12, Jerry Friedman <jerry_friedman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Also, "Reverend Dobson" and "The Reverend" not followed by a
> name are formally incorrect.  I'm a bit surprised that
> Wolfe used them anyway--though I didn't know those things
> when I was in college.
>
> Jerry Friedman

Oh, I am pretty sure he converted to Catholicism to marry Rosemary circa late 1950s, so he would have been more like a lax Protestant at this point - ie - perhaps interested in religion but not committed to it as fully as he would later become.  So perhaps Dobson is a Protestant minister, but it is impossible to say.