(urth) Lupiverse(es)

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Wed Mar 14 22:07:44 PDT 2012

On 3/14/2012 6:31 PM, James Wynn wrote:

>> On 3/14/2012 4:11 PM, James Wynn wrote:
>>> Look, the justification for Ushas is simple:
>>> Humanity's descendants cruelly (tortuously) transformed animals into the
>>> Heiros. And now the Heiros are returning the favor to ensure humanity
>>> --in every universe possible-- will progress to a form in which they
>>> will torture the Hieros into existence.
>>
>> On 3/14/2012 6:16 PM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
>> Argh again!
>>

> Yes, Heiros is a bad term in this instance, since we're differentiating
> the human creators from their creation.
>
> But if the Yesodis only want to ascend with the Heiros humans, why do
> they repeat the process again and again?

Apparently the Ascension isn't repeated each time. I also get the sense
that the Yesodis, or at least some faction of them, want to avoid the
torturous part as much as possible, thus their use of eidolons to
supplement purpose-made hierodules and other underpeople. This might
explain why the semi-exiled Inire, himself a likely replicant, makes
mastiff-men and anpiels for the Autarch's purposes, but the Cumaean and
F, B, & O work through physically human agents.

I wonder which part of Tzadkiel is on which side.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >