(urth) Lupiverse(es)

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Wed Mar 14 06:47:44 PDT 2012

On 3/14/2012 7:37 AM, Lee Berman wrote:
> Anyway, all a moot point.  The morality displayed by Wolfe's Increate (put
> into action by his demiurgical servant Tzadkiel) suggests that genocide is
> not necessarily a bad thing, if done for the right reasons. Same for the OT
> God, of course.

I'm not talking about grimly necessary custodial genocide on the part of
impartial higher beings with the ability to see the true alternatives to
their actions, or the natural struggle for limited resources that is
common to most living things, I mean atrocities, the gratuitous
slaughter, mortification, rape, and other heinous cruelties human beings
visit on each other for their own peace of mind, or entertainment, or
sense of entitlement, or any of the other beknighted steps of Maslow's
pyramid.

> Yes, but Earth's population is in the 10 figures. Anthropological
> estimates suggest pre-civilized humanity died at a rate of up to
> 25% from warfare/violence. Accuse me of optimism if you like but I
> think getting it below 1% is a great accomplishment. This is arguably
> the mose peaceful time in human history.

Just lately things have improved, but Mao, Stalin, and the Kims' great
accomplishments were the assembly of totalitarian regimes where, for
several examples, tens of millions were peacefully starved to death
without bullet holes, because there was simply no use resisting or
access to people with food to fight over. I don't consider that an
improvement over the old fire and sword method.

> Was it idol worship? Human sacrifice? Witchcraft? Mating with demons and producing
> monstrous offspring? Pedophilia, incest and other sexual deviance? All these are
> hinted at in the OT and BotNS but no clear reason is given for the need to wipe out
> 99% of humanity on a planet.

In the OT, the clear reason is to rid the world/the Israelites of
practicers of bad habits, so that the new generations may continue
unburdened by them. Going into particular detail on what the bad habits
were was seen as helping perpetuate them. The Yesodis have some of that,
but they also have the additional reason that the entire exhausted
surface of Urth needs to be turned over, and they also improve on the OT
method by displacing as much of the population as they practically can
before flooding out the remnant, so they probably kill of 99% of what's
left, which might only be 10% of what they started with.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >