(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: the honorable Gene Wolfe

Matthew Knight jacobeiserman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:19:49 PST 2012

Sorry to keep bringing this up...but just wanted to confirm that nobody
(err, 6 other people, at this point) is still waiting in anticipation to
buy a table for the big celebration?  I think the deadline is on Monday.
 Don't know if I can afford it, and my story didn't make the cut, but I'm
still pretty torn over the decision!