(urth) The Ship

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:31:28 PST 2012

I always assumed a connection between the beans and the Megatherians
because Jonas tells the story (which remains unfinished) in the same
chapter as the disturbance at the gate, which IIRC was the attempt by
the Undines swimming through the opening in the wall that the Gyoll
flows through, which also ends quite suddenly.  In otherwords Wolfe
gives us two unfinished stories about the Megatherions at the same
time.