(urth) Gene Wolfe to Appear on Coode Street Podcast

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:43:47 PST 2012

Anything is worth forwarding; Jonathan Strahan may ask, or it may spark him
to come up with some of his own.

So, everyone: Please keep sending!

Generally the podcast goes up on Sunday of the weekend. Here's the site:

http://www.jonathanstrahan.com.au/wp/the-coode-street-podcast/

...and I'll also post a message when I see it go up (assuming I'm home on
Sunday and not out volunteering for Hurricane Sandy relief).