(urth) New Andre-Driussi book

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 11:57:28 PDT 2012

The timeline in Short Sun with relevant page numbers is the closest thing to "summary" and is his best work on the Short Sun part. He even breaks down on which pages the narrator is writing about a certain past event in a multi section timeline that is more or less chronological.

The Long Sun section was more "helpful" to me, especially taxonomy of the names (but I spent countless hours thinking about Short Sun) - something I always meant to do but never really got around to, and he has pretty much done all that leg work already.

It's worth a buy especially if you haven't gone through the oldest whorl archives.  I made a few "strong" suggestions about entries that should be included in Short Sun (a liana entry in the short sun half, for example) but I don't know if he will incorporate any changes at all in the final release.

I think we need to support scholarly works on Wolfe if we want to ever see more.