(urth) New Andre-Driussi book

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 08:42:39 PDT 2012

I had a chance to look at an advance copy - he has done an exceedingly thorough job on the categories and taxonomy of names in Long Sun and on the timeline with relevant page numbers of the Short Sun.  He also acknowledges many of the list members from the late 90s and early 2000s in his introduction.

It is especially worthwhile for actually finding scenes in the broken time line of Short Sun.  I found the observations on the sizes of things very helpful.