(urth) The Book of the New Sun vs. A Song of Ice and Fire

nate jarvis natejarv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:43:23 PDT 2012

Everyone SAYS the wall is 8000 years old. There's a bit in one of the
books where Sam talks about historical claims nor adding up. Actually,
that same scene might be in two of the books.

The Romans had decent siege technology that would have predated the
Arab-Chinese technology; isn't Martin's wall a fantasied up version of
Hadrian's Wall?

Nate