(urth) This is what happens when you read Gene Wolfe before going to sleep...

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:09:17 PDT 2012

Read some more of the massive Best of GW volume (signed, yay!) last night.
And ended up with a very strange dream...

It involved members of this list (I don't think I've met any of you, but
you were all there). For some reason we were chanting titles and key
phrases of the stories and novels and fingering rosaries.

I can't even blame eating pizza/curry/fill in your favorite dream-inducing
late meal here.

--
F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being