(urth) Marcus Aurelius (re)visited

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Apr 27 05:11:51 PDT 2012

I thought so.

That, and notice the Criterion, the Test of Truth, and the "ideal Wise
Man, sufficient unto himself." "He trod the path beaten by his
predecessors. . . ." "Vulgar vices seem to have no temptation for him. .
. ."

And of course that "he does not even contemplate that others should read
what he writes. . . . "