(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: R.A. Lafferty

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:28:16 PDT 2012

I used to live in Albuquerque, and I can vouch for the fact that East Coast
used book stores can be much more solid!  The prices aren't so bad now that
I look at it for those two Lafferty titles, though I am amused by the
prices for the results of "Fourth Mansions" at Barnes and Noble:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fourth-mansions-r-a-lafferty/1001439260?ean=9781880448960