(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: R.A. Lafferty

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Mon Apr 16 15:23:58 PDT 2012

I beg to differ on Wolfe in the alternate universe where he never wrote
the Severian books. The Fifth Head of Cerberus, Peace, his
Doctor/Island/Death stories, and whatever would have become of the Long
Sun and Short Sun ideas w/o the Urth books to contaminate (in a good
way) them would have ensured his place in the pantheon regardless.

Dave Lebling