(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: R.A. Lafferty

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 19:31:06 PDT 2012

I would love for there to be a more comprehensive outlet for his short fiction - I can't imagine what it cost that guy to track down all of it.
I was aware of his drinking.  It's a shame how difficult it is to find his stuff, especially since it is usually the shorter stuff that feels "amazing" when you read it.

I love these intelligent, highly stylized, eccentrically conservative Catholic SF/Fantasy writers ... (are there only 2!!!!?)