(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 10:35:52 PDT 2012

What you are proposing is torture and is globally illegal. Such a
person's situation is not as different from your own as you think,
because if the state can torture him, it can torture you. And if it can
torture you, it can torture me---and that is why I must object.

"Salvageable"! I'll just chalk that up to ignorance, because you're no
more a psychologist than I am. I guess you missed the parodic quote
provided by David Duffy. Do you prefer that 99% of convicted murderers
of prisoners go more or less "salvagably" insane so that one does not go
sane?

Or are you immune to satire as well as shame?