(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:31:31 PDT 2012

I think critiquing the book for not having social networking is incredibly
silly.  Science fiction authors are in the business of going out on a limb
to tell a story; they routinely break the rules, and generally are free to
create their worlds however they see fit.  It is petty and close-minded to
begrudge the exclusion of Twitter.  How can this not be a troll?