(urth) Wolfe in Fringe

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 16:07:16 PDT 2012

I don't watch TV anymore except for violence (boxing and whatnot) but that clip kind of cracked me up.  It's like they are saying, if you read and enjoy Gene, cuneiform is no problem.

Yes, Carroll is very good ... but he wrote the same book many times over - his books have a definite pattern that they all tend to stick to.