(urth) Fringe

Greg Bates gregory.a.bates at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:36:22 PDT 2012

I know the Battlestar Galactica comment was a joke, but Ron Moore is one of
the most up-front showrunners i've ever seen when it comes to admitting
he's making things up as he goes along. The S1 DVDs mention that the
original plan for the first season's finale was going to involve Katee
Sackoff's Starbuck meeting Richard Hatch, who tells her he's God. I don't
want to live in the alternate universe where BSG went down THAT path...