(urth) New edition of Peace

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:18:02 PDT 2012

There is. Amazon currently has a pre-order up for the print version (no
pre-order fro the eBook, but those usually are delayed a bit).

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Antonin Scriabin
<kierkegaurdian at gmail.com>wrote:

> Too bad there isn't a nice print version :-/
>
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM, Daniel Petersen <
> danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57420219-1/tor-books-to-drop-drm-on-entire-catalog-of-e-books/
>>
>> I'm not techy enough to know what's the fuss about DRM etc., but it's
>> news to me that there's a new edition of *Peace *coming out with a nice
>> new cover and an afterword by Neil Gaiman!  I was possibly going to do a
>> re-read of *Peace* soon, but now I'm going to wait until I can do so
>> with this new edition in my grubby paws.
>>
>> -DOJP

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children (
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/).