(urth) If I already like ...

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:17:00 PDT 2012

I picked up Worm Ouroboros over a decade ago for the same reason and still
haven't read it!  But another I picked up because it was an influence on
Lewis was David Lindsay's* A Voyage to Arcturus*, which I did read and
found it pretty amazing - really, really weird planetary exploration.  I
know Wolfe has at least read Arcturus because he uses it as a foil to
Lafferty's obscure novel *East of Laughter* in his afterword he wrote for
it called 'Scribbling Giant'.

-DOJP