(urth) If I already like ...

pinlighter pinlighter at btconnect.com
Wed Apr 18 13:50:34 PDT 2012

Hodgson's world view is profoundly Pagan and Stoic: Wolfe's is Catholic.   It may be that this sharp divergence obscures my appreciation of an influence.

I'd be intrested to know of any comments by Wolfe on WHH.

My website also hosts Wolfe's "The Best Introduction to the Mountains" and in passing while negotiating payment for it I did ask W if he would consider writing a Night land story for me: but he did not respond at all.

    hartshorn