(urth) If I already like ...

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Tue Apr 17 16:35:49 PDT 2012

I'd put in another vote for Whittemore. If you like The Anubis Gates by
Powers, you will probably like Whittemore, or vice versa.

Other than A Clockwork Orange, I can't say that Burgess has done much
for me; same for Lewis and Lem. I like Rucker but I don't think he
really is much like Lafferty except in his exuberant (stoned?) style.

To introduce another author, some Bruce Sterling really hits the same
buttons for me as Rucker, Powers, and Lafferty. Wolfe is in a class by
himself, or a category, if you will.

Dave Lebling