(urth) If I already like ...

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:16:46 PDT 2012

Jack Vance and Borges are both on my radar.  I actually have 10 or so of
Vance's novels (I grabbed whatever I could find after reading Wolfe's
praise in *The Castle of the Otter*) ... I am just not sure which to pick
up first.  I think I have some middle installments of some of his series, I
will have to take inventory soon.  Of course I am a big fan of Lewis ([?]),
the Space Trilogy was one of my favorites in my teenage years.  Thanks for
the Nabokov recommend; I have never read anything by him, and now I have
all the more reason to!