(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: R.A. Lafferty

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 15:41:36 PDT 2012

Do you really have all those short stories?  All the collected volumes are exorbitantly expensive except for the most common one, 900 Grandmothers.

I have always wrestled with the decision to purchase them or not - it's never a tough decision with Wolfe but I am not quite as devoted to Lafferty, though someday I really want to read the bulk of his work.  I've read Past Master, Fourth Mansions, Apocalypses, The Devil is Dead, Reefs of Earth, and 900 Grandmothers and very little else except the odd story I happened to have in my magazine collection.