(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: R.A. Lafferty

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:34:27 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Marc Aramini <marcaramini at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would love for there to be a more comprehensive outlet for his short fiction - I can't imagine what it cost that guy to track down all of it.

The info on his estate was also interesting, as frustratingly oblique
as he is. I hadn't known about the extended family (which is weird,
why didn't it go to one specific relative) prompting the sale, and I
had actually assumed no one had bid on it and it went to the Locus
Foundation - which seems to not be the case.

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net