(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 06:11:53 PDT 2012

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

> From: David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net>
> Subject: Re: (urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires
> Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 1:11 PM
> On 4/12/2012 2:47 PM, António Pedro
> Marques wrote:
> > David Stockhoff wrote (12-04-2012 19:40):

> >> That explains a lot about you, Antonio. Please
> excuse me from your "we,"
> >>  since I never saw it.
> >
> > If you never saw it, what can you know about what it
> explains or not?
>
> This makes no sense.
> >
> >> I prefer reading about scientific and legal studies
> of issues rather than
> >> TV shows about them. Perhaps as a result, I don't
> say "I don't care at
> >> all what happens to murderers."
> >
> > It's more fashionable not to care about innocents,
> n'est-ce pas? For sure it's grounded on a vast amount of
> science.
>
> This makes no sense either. Did someone express such a
> sentiment?
>
> Recently you asked someone if he read what you wrote. Did
> you read what I wrote?

I just think caring about those who are boorish and guilty is a waste of effort - their punishment is to be shunted off - to hang out with their own kind.  It is the criminal who makes a hell of jail and incarceration for other criminals.

The system is emasculated.  When I was 4 years old we lived in a non-english speaking country where a blond American boy was a target of violence.  Once I was beaten by a group, my head left severely lacerated.  I saw them make geese smoke cigarettes.  The cruelty of humanity is real and it needs to be deterred with VIOLENCE.

Perhaps 10 times in my life I have been walking by somewhere and heard "faggot" under someone's breath.  EVERY time, I turn and look them in the eye and start a confrontation.  "Say it again."  Only once have they not backed down and squirmend and had fear in their eyes, and I am a very small man.  It is the look of sheer and utter hatred they see in my eye - they know that violence is going to be the immediate and swift consequence of their nonsense, and they repent.

The violent mentality is fascinating - there is no greater joy than being hit by a man and knowing that he cannot hurt you.  That is power.  Power and its enforcement or some absolute moral code are the only thing that can keep these kind of men in line.  Have you never seen the leer, the wicked smile, on the face of Roberto Duran?  I know why he's smiling, and so do these violent criminals.  An emasculated justice system can never truly cope with those who are still feral at heart, and nothing on earth can change them if they do not want to change.  It is only fear that will keep them behaving, and swift pain that they cannot endure.