(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:32:14 PDT 2012

Someone is serving a life sentence for whatever crime. Should they commit
murder there, they'd be put in solitary confinement. I'm supposing they
won't be able to commit any more crimes while in solitary confinement. I'm
also considering the confinement will be permanent. Until someone finds out
the individual had not commited those crimes after all.