(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Apr 11 18:18:08 PDT 2012

Exactly. Mob hits, drug kingpins, and serial killers make for great TV
and film but do not represent crime patterns well.

And don't even get me started on the parents and grandmothers sent to
prison for shaking their grandchildren because medical experts didn't
know their asses from a stethoscope, but no one cared because
convictions are a big win for everyone (else) in the judicial system.