(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 05:26:24 PDT 2012

Futhermore, hasn't WWII taught us that even the most sophisticated, cultured, and enlightened city or country can descend into animalistic barbarism and brutality when the right ideas come into vogue?  Do we really think we are that much more sophisticated on the world level than our grandfathers?  What has changed?  The means of destruction and the the pervasiveness of the media only.