(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Home Fires

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Mon Apr 9 16:52:58 PDT 2012

From: Gwern Branwen

> Not that _Home Fires_ is the first time the currency right-wing stuff
> shows up; I recall pointing it out elsewhere. Wonder if _Home Fires_
> included _An Evil Guest_'s post-birth abortions...

Is a single North American currency such a right wing concept as all that?  Nobody calls one a Nazi for favouring European monetary union – quite the opposite, if anything.  Personally, I don’t really care what currency I hold so long as it is hard and fungible.

I seem to recall a kerfuffle about some ethical philosophers promoting the concept of ‘post natal abortions’ quite recently...

- Gerry Quinn